At Gills Point S Tire & Auto, we know that having an outstanding team is the key to building a great company. As a family owned business, we started in 2000 with one store and have grown to 15 stores throughout Oregon. We take pride in helping our team members expand their skill sets and build upon successful careers. We believe in a positive and supportive work environment and are searching for someone looking to invest and grow in a long-term career with us. With our business growth mentality, the sky is the limit!
We are seeking an experienced Service Advisor/Assistant Manager to serve a critical role supporting the management of a commercial and retail tire and automotive repair store. Seeking a team builder with experience in all facets of store operations. Duties include sales, scheduling and service, inventory and payroll management and control, staff management and development all geared toward achieving an overall objective of growing the business through high quality operational and customer service execution.
If you are…
• Proven at building rapport with customers, team members and vendors to ensure exceptional service
• Adept at directing and monitoring day-to-day retail store activities
• Driven for results through effective prioritization and delegation of work
• Detailed and attentive to executing against a plan and set of standard operating procedures
• Open to learning and growing yourself and your team
• Growth and leadership opportunities in our expanding organization
• Competitive benefits and incentive pay for performance to goal
• Minimum 3 years automotive shop or retail service experience, including at least 2 years in a supervisory role. Must enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced goal-driven environment.
• Must possess the ability to use computers/POS system, communicate effectively and establish lasting customer relationships, plan and prioritize work efficiently while upholding excellent quality standards.
• Techniques to manage and balance store and shop productivity with cost and sales trends
If you meet these qualifications and want to join a growing organization, send your resume or visit gillspointstire.com to complete an online application.