We are seeking an experienced Service Advisor to serve a critical role supporting the sales and support of a commercial and retail tire and automotive repair store. Seeking a team builder with experience in all facets of customer service. Duties include sales, scheduling and service, building rapport and working toward achieving an overall objective of growing the business through high quality operational and customer service execution.
If you are…
• Proven at building rapport with customers, team members and vendors to ensure exceptional service
• Adept at directing and monitoring day-to-day retail store activities
• Driven for results through effective prioritization and coordination of work
• Open to learning and growing yourself along side the team
• Growth and leadership opportunities in our expanding organization
• Competitive benefits and incentive pay for performance to goal
• Minimum 3 years automotive shop or retail service experience, including at least 2 years in a sales role. Must enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced goal-driven environment.
• Must possess the ability to use computers/POS system, communicate effectively and establish lasting customer relationships, plan and prioritize work efficiently while upholding excellent quality standards.
• Techniques to monitor and balance store and shop productivity with cost and sales trends