Gills Point S Tire & Automotive
At Gills Point S, our employees become like family. We believe in investing in the future of our employees and developing them to grow with our organization. With 15 locations throughout Oregon, we offer an opportunity for a career, not just a job. Join our shop family!
We currently have a full-time, immediate position available as a Commercial Tire Technician.
As a Commercial Service Technician you will be responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for the commercial trucking industry & farming industry including but not limited to:
- Dismount and mount any type of tire on drop center, semi-drop center and multi-piece rims
- Determine repairable tire conditions and make such repairs
- Remove tires for retreading or repair
- Clean and maintain service equipment
- Proper maintenance of assigned service vehicle
The qualified Commercial Service Technician must be willing and able to drive a service vehicle to where a customer is having a problem, and be able to repair or replace their tire(s) as needed. Job duties may be performed at the store location, at customer locations and on service calls (roadside). This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected. Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
- Paid time off
- Stable working hours
- Excellent Training, Opportunity for a career, not a dead end job
- Medical and dental available after 90 days of employment
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving history
- DRUG FREE (pre-employment and random)
- MINIMUM of 2 years experience as a Tire Tech/Commercial Tire Tech