Your Safety Is Our Utmost Priority
No Stress With Point S
We want you to know that we are taking coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. As one of your neighbors, your health matters to us and we are doing our part to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Please know that we are making sure we are taking important, preventative measures to continue to maintain a clean and safe environment to serve you and your vehicles. Now, more than ever, personal vehicle transportation is important, and we want you to feel confident coming into our stores, knowing that you will still get great service to help keep you on the road.
Beyond simply monitoring the situation impacting our communities, we are taking active measures to make sure you can maintain the health of your vehicle. We have enhanced our cleaning protocols to include the following:
- Additional disinfecting of surfaces, including lobby desks, waiting room, and bathrooms with sanitizer/disinfectant.
- Installation of "sneeze-guards" in front of all our counters
- Stickers mapping out where to stand in the store to ensure 6 feet of distance between customers
- Maintaining the cleanliness of high traffic areas including sterilizing water & coffee
- Sterilizing often-touched surfaces like keyboards and credit card machines.
- Wiping down vehicle wheel, door handle, and other areas after service
- Avoiding handshakes and high-fives with each other and guests.
- Point S team members are required to stay home if they have a runny nose, fever, or cough
For those looking for tire service, we encourage all of our customers to take advantage of our online tire shopping platform for purchasing. Buy your tires online, then schedule an install appointment when it's convenient for you. Drop your vehicle off with us and we will get your tires installed and get you back on the road quickly with our one-hour promise guarantee. You can shop for tires from the comfort of your home by clicking here. Feel free to contact us via Chat if you have any questions during the process!
On the service side, take advantage of our online scheduler by visiting our Schedule An Appointment page to schedule your oil change, brake service, alignment, and more. In addition, you may call your nearest store directly to schedule a service appointment.
We know your time is important, and now more than ever, we’re committed to creating an environment that’s convenient, safe, and instills confidence for you on the road.